Bristol City (A) LeagueCup SF 2nd Leg - PreMatch Thread

Bristol City v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not going to be an easy game by any means ... Newcastle’s goal today should act as a warning.

I’m afraid Pep will rotate and stick to the team he has played throughout the League Cup ties so expect Gugdogan, Bernardo, Danilo, Mangala and Bravo to all be back in the starting XI and that perhaps make it a more difficult game than it has to be ...

I know League Cup divides opinions on here but I’m firmly in the “it’s another trophy” camp and an important one as it could mean we do a quadruple or not, it could count if we do a domestic treble ... or hell even if we get out if CL and FA Cup (lots of rounds left in that one yet) ... this would count as a double with the PL so a trophy is a trophy and this close to the Final, we must take it very seriously here on ...

Play the big hitters, get a couple of early goals and silence the crowd then pace the game out at will and save energy for the FA Cup game on the weekend!

Completely agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.