Fred(Signed for United)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kante was magnificent for Chelsea last season and a major part of their turnaround. They haven't reached the same heights this season but I don't think Kante being targeted is the reason

OK, I will take your word for it.

Fabinho has my vote too.

Fred is great but Fabinho seems to have attributes better suited to the PL.

Chelsea fans claim Bakayoko is useless so I was assuming he doesn't help out Kante with defensive duties that much but really I wouldn't know without watching their games.

I only brought up the possibility of people targeting Kante because he is short and Fred even shorter (?). This is with regard to defensive headers of course.

Ye and that's what I'm replying to so doesn't matter how Bakayoko affects the game on the floor, he's a bigger lad who plays alongside Kante plus Chelsea play a back 5 so they have enough players who can get a head on the ball. I don't think Chelsea's form has anything to do with Kantes lack of height being exposed because they have !more height than we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.