Premier League Games 20/21/22 Jan

Just seen a couple of flying pigs
Haha, i am inclined to agree. They are just not there Spurs. As much as the media and pundits love them they are far to average far to often to give utd any trouble over a season. I think you can focus that down to the upcoming match to seeing how achingly average spurs are atm.

What does my head in about spurs is if Alli does one decent thing it is repeated over and over. You end up with the impression he is a world beater and he is very far from it imo. Beyond that he has a nasty temper that goes way above passion, he has a genuine anger issue.

Haha, i am inclined to agree. They are just not there Spurs. As much as the media and pundits love them they are far to average far to often to give utd any trouble over a season. I think you can focus that down to the upcoming match to seeing how achingly average spurs are atm.

What does my head in about spurs is if Alli does one decent thing it is repeated over and over. You end up with the impression he is a world beater and he is very far from it imo. Beyond that he has a nasty temper that goes way above passion, he has a genuine anger issue.

Totally in agreement.

I’ve been pontificating about this very thing for some time. He just is not as good as the media or he thinks he is. He probably has the talent to get close to that expectation, but he lacks the grit to reach it.

It’s disappointing from a pure football (and English talent) perspective.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.