Newcastle (H) Post Match Thread

What sort of morons have they got following em now , we were treated to the full lot today,
Shit Man Utd
Your grounds too big for you
Where were you when you were shit
Celebrations for only getting beat 3.1 , they were like a 3rd division cup sides fans , no class at all.

I think most of them had set off from the north east at the crack of dawn and stopped at every boozer all the way down the A1

I know your average Geordie isn’t the sharpest tool in the box but there cannot be any other explanation for the constant drivel they were spouting

I think most of them had set off from the north east at the crack of dawn and stopped at every boozer all the way down the A1

I know your average Geordie isn’t the sharpest tool in the box but there cannot be any other explanation for the constant drivel they were spouting
It was like a huge stag do , never seen so many idiots who couldn't hold their ale

Or another way of looking at it is that when 2 goals down & with only a quarter of the match left to go, Newcastle decided to come out to play. It's about perspective.
If we were switched on we would have used the extra space to end the game as a contest.

http://www.true-faith.co.uk/match-r...-20-jan-18-ko-530pm-premier-league-att-54452/i

'Where Were You When You Were Shit?

Obviously, this rankles with the home crowd because that support is proud of the way some of it’s support stuck by Man City in less financially doped days at Maine Road, when they were a proper club. I laughed when they sung it back to the away end, blissfully ignorant it seems of the Championship team we are following in the Premier League.

If there is one thing our support utterly owns and it’s the moral high ground.'

You need to get your ears syringed. City fans were not just singing it back. The chant to the barcodes fans was "Where were you when we were shit"
A reference I believe to several games at St James Park with only 30k fans attending.

You need to get your ears syringed. City fans were not just singing it back. The chant to the barcodes fans was "Where were you when we were shit"
A reference I believe to several games at St James Park with only 30k fans attending.
Check the crowds pre Keegan , truly pathetic , great loyal fans.....biggest myth in football .

The blue on blue looked worse than that bald Geordie being chucked out,plus 1 of theirs went out on a stretcher

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.