Bristol City (A) LeagueCup SF 2nd Leg - PreMatch Thread

Bristol City v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched Bristol city against derby Friday night.they were shite. Not only lucky not to lose but looked very leggy.our superior fitness should carry us through.I think the long season is beginning to find them out .famous last words hopefully not.

I mean him no harm BBS, just think he's one hell of a player so it was meant as a compliment.
It’s the same kind of stuff that was being advocated by Danny Murphy and paul pogba, just before really bad attempts to hurt KDB by spurs and palace, so it’s a sore point

Evening chaps.
While I don't think we will be able to spring a surprise on you, like the first leg, we'll give it a go.
Finally, some of our injured players are on the way back so we should have a couple of different options. While Bobby Reid has been doing a sterling job for us on his own up front, he's only a little dapper so the return of Famara Diedhou , our record signing is a welcome addition. I know it's not much to you but we paid £5.3M for him which is a hell of a sum for us. He's physically bigger than Bobby and should offer a different set of problems. Hopefully Mangala will play again as, with all respect, he was shocking at your place.
I wathed your game against Newcastle nd was hoping KDB would pull up with something that stops him playing on Tuesday but que sera.
As I said, I don't think we'll be able to spring any surprises but we'll give it a right good go.
To those heading down, have a safe journey and if you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll try and answer them for you.
My prediction is that you'll have too much for us but we'll make it as difficult as we can.
1-3. :(

How nice of you wishing an injury on one of our players.

Full strength for this with it being so close to a final. I'd play a weaker side against Cardiff if I had to choose. Ive got a feeling that next year Pep will play very weak sides in this competition from the off to avoid fatigue( although a lot of people think thats bollocks) and to avoid fixture pile up like we're seeing now. CTID

Evening chaps.
While I don't think we will be able to spring a surprise on you, like the first leg, we'll give it a go.
Finally, some of our injured players are on the way back so we should have a couple of different options. While Bobby Reid has been doing a sterling job for us on his own up front, he's only a little dapper so the return of Famara Diedhou , our record signing is a welcome addition. I know it's not much to you but we paid £5.3M for him which is a hell of a sum for us. He's physically bigger than Bobby and should offer a different set of problems. Hopefully Mangala will play again as, with all respect, he was shocking at your place.
I wathed your game against Newcastle nd was hoping KDB would pull up with something that stops him playing on Tuesday but que sera.
As I said, I don't think we'll be able to spring any surprises but we'll give it a right good go.
To those heading down, have a safe journey and if you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll try and answer them for you.
My prediction is that you'll have too much for us but we'll make it as difficult as we can.
1-3. :(

Are you not disappointed in your league form Cider? Looking at your recent results and your position I would be trying to achieve an automatic place not be distracted by the League cup. Great day out if you make it to Wembley - but even if you went through on Tuesday you still have Premiership opposition to face and at Wembley that can be a daunting prospect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.