Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

138 goals in 200 appearances.

That’s some record. I love Sergio and I feel so fortunate to have been able to watch him nearly every home game for the last six and a half seasons.

What a player. What a legend; not just in City's history, but that of the Premier League too.

Another one the club should have a statue of outside the ground. Absolute legend and world class striker. That goalscoring record is phenomenal, in a tough league, sometimes playing through injury and with different strike partners, against bus parking teams and with shit refs who let cloggers kick fuck out of his ankles.

Irreplaceable talent in my opinion. Everyone should fully appreciate him while we still have him.

Another one the club should have a statue of outside the ground. Absolute legend and world class striker. That goalscoring record is phenomenal, in a tough league, sometimes playing through injury and with different strike partners, against bus parking teams and with shit refs who let cloggers kick fuck out of his ankles.

Irreplaceable talent in my opinion. Everyone should fully appreciate him while we still have him.
This would make a great statue
bee54962dbe8c1cf5a9e00d363fea725.jpg

True. We should appreciate him while he is here. Been an unbelievable player for MCFC. 16 goals in 19 league appearances now. kane has 20 in 22 but Spurs are set up around Kane.

Agreed.

Our top four scorers (all competitions) this season are: Sergio - 22, Raheem - 18, Gabriel - 10 and Leroy -10.

Spurs' are: Kane - 28, Son - 11, Alli - 9 and Eriksen - 7.

Our goals are much more evenly distributed among the team than Spurs' and it’s brilliant!

A fit Sergio will score goals. He has struggled with fitness this season and Pep hasn't helped him. He does need a back-up though he can't play every game and run 7.5km and be kicked to bits by cloggy defenders.
No he cant play every game and Jesus can rotate, but Sergio has to accept that as well. Think he finds that difficult to accept.

How many years has he got left on his contract after this season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.