Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

Sergio has grown up playing lots of games. Often half a dozen or so on a weekend so he welcomes playing twice a week.

We need Jesus back ASAP so that we can vary our tactics more and to cover injuries and the risk of suspensions. I think we will be fine if Jesus is back for the Basel game.

Yep, let him see out his contract and then leave on a free contract as a goodwill gesture.

The guy has been awesome for us and will be a true legend when he finally leaves.

I can't believe some blues are OK about him leaving at the end of 18/19. Give him a new contract and all the hugs off Pep, he can handle. Strikers like SA come along once in a generation. We shouldn't be looking to offload him, any time soon. Yesterday (I know it's only Newcastle) proved it.

Jesus is a class act. Is he at SA's level yet? Not close.

Sign him up again. Make him feel loved. He deserves it.

I can still see him leaving City by the end of next season as Pep sees Jesus as his preferred striker in that system.

I can't believe some blues are OK about him leaving at the end of 18/19. Give him a new contract and all the hugs off Pep, he can handle. Strikers like SA come along once in a generation. We shouldn't be looking to offload him, any time soon. Yesterday (I know it's only Newcastle) proved it.

Jesus is a class act. Is he at SA's level yet? Not close.

Sign him up again. Make him feel loved. He deserves it.
he has the option of another yr in his hand but hasn't decided to use it or not yet

I can still see him leaving City by the end of next season as Pep sees Jesus as his preferred striker in that system.

Don’t forget with two working full backs we can play more than one way, including with two strikers. I think Sergio will stay here until he has either won the champions league or is never going to

Don’t forget with two working full backs we can play more than one way, including with two strikers.
I think that's how we were going to play in a lot of games if Kompany had stayed fit and Mendy didn't get a season long injury.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.