City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

On the 25 players surely that gives clubs with b teams such as Barca a big advantage.

The CFG is the only danger we face but any new rules would be difficult to write.

This 100 million may reduce transfer fees, but will increase wages, agent fees.

What happens when you get a 80 million pound player for 35, you spend the rest in wages and fees.

There is also more to a transfer then the fee. Say we sold a 20 million pound player for 25 million on the condition we paid all the fees and a larger then normal loyalty bonus to the player so he would accept a lower wage with his new club. As opposed to accepting a lower fee of 15 million, so the new club can pay more in salaries.
Lol! Indeed! So Madrid and Barca can have 75-100 players playing for 3-4 teams, [almost] freely moving between them, albeit with some restrictions. While English clubs would be limited to 25))) @aguero93:20

Lol! Indeed! So Madrid and Barca can have 75-100 players playing for 3-4 teams, [almost] freely moving between them, albeit with some restrictions. While English clubs would be limited to 25))) @aguero93:20
As I said, sold to Girona, Breda, Fleetwood whoever for £1, bought back for £2.

UEFA will argue that it's not market prices and force City to sell players by auction, to the highest bidder)))
This might actually (in the unlikely event they get it passed) result in the PL clubs forcing the FL ones to accept B and C teams.

Just put a salary cap in place that is equal for every single club. It's really not that hard.

But that would make for much more equality between clubs, which is the absolute last thing they want.

They could do all kinds of things to limit the advantage of the big clubs if they wanted to.

They don't want to, they just want to hit a few of them, who aren't welcome at the party.

But that would make for much more equality between clubs, which is the absolute last thing they want.

They could do all kinds of things to limit the advantage of the big clubs if they wanted to.

They don't want to, they just want to hit a few of them, who aren't welcome at the party.
I can’t believe after all we’ve seen regarding FFP, blues can’t see it for what it is.

I can’t believe after all we’ve seen regarding FFP, blues can’t see it for what it is.
If anyone has any doubts in that particular regard, they should remember that exclusions for new ownership were brought into play as soon as AC Milan and Inter were in need of new investment and were worded specifically to prohibit ourselves and PSG making use of them.

yhp, they just want to stop us pulling away, and the La Liga numpties think this will just mean every on a big release clause will be unobtainable now, forgetting the legal changes which could tear the whole thing up anyway.

Can someone tell @LFC-Fans that. I thought they were the most knowledgeable fans in world football? The ones who post on here haven’t got a clue. Ignorant, ill informed KFA’s.

Are you ok?

I never claimed to know FFP inside out. But I’m interested to listen to those who do and learn.

From what i can remember FFP was brought in to stop clubs spending more than they make? But since then it’s all been a bit of a disaster? Is that right?

Why are you getting so offensive?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.