Newcastle (H) Post Match Thread

My favourite from the geordies yesterday, given that we’re 12 points in front of them, had to be, ‘you’re just a shit Man Utd’......

You would hope that any away fans singing that these days are doing it firmly tongue in cheek. Otherwise they are fucking idiots.

Tweeted this earlier, but thought I’d post it on here just because he’s still buzzing about it.

Tweeted this earlier, but thought I’d post it on here just because he’s still buzzing about it.

I saw that on tunnel cam, his joy was clear to see, it made me smile. Good looking lad, must take after his mother ;-)

Last edited:
The thing that makes laugh the most is the 'city aren't a working class club anymore' brigade. Do they think when we were taken over each fan was given a million pound cheque and we've all moved to wilmslow.

I've never understood that either, especially immediately post take over when we were regularly referred to as 'the richest club in the world'... it doesn't mean we have the richest fans.

It makes me laugh that when we were in the lower leagues we were praised for our support and now it's used as a stick to beat us with. What's our crime, having the audacity to take on the established top sides? Doesn't that just make the league more interesting? The Abramovich Chelsea takeover helped break up United and Asenal's period of dominance and City's takeover added an extra challenger (Liverpool don't count, they haven't won a title since the premier league began and only the presence of biased ex players in the media has managed to keep them relevant for this long.

Opposition fans know we had great support during the bad times, it's a lazy criticism with nothing to back it up. That said we still need to come up with a better come backseeing as it's a regular occurrence at home games these days.

I've never understood that either, especially immediately post take over when we were regularly referred to as 'the richest club in the world'... it doesn't mean we have the richest fans.

It makes me laugh that when we were in the lower leagues we were praised for our support and now it's used as a stick to beat us with. What's our crime, having the audacity to take on the established top sides? Doesn't that just make the league more interesting? The Abramovich Chelsea takeover helped break up United and Asenal's period of dominance and City's takeover added an extra challenger (Liverpool don't count, they haven't won a title since the premier league began and only the presence of biased ex players in the media has managed to keep them relevant for this long.

Opposition fans know we had great support during the bad times, it's a lazy criticism with nothing to back it up. That said we still need to come up with a better come backseeing as it's a regular occurrence at home games these days.

They can say whatever they want. All it is it pure and simple jealousy

They all want to be us and would give anything to swap places with us

It’s their defence mechanism pea brained way of dealing with the reality

The question that needs to be raised here is not about Zinchenko being up to it but why we haven't any left backs wing backs coming through the Academy
World football currently has a shortage of players wanting to be/ are any good at being full backs.

If you're a kid and want to break into football I'd suggest aiming for that sort of position

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.