Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
s-l300.jpg

whilst i am disappointed we did not get him i think this deal is great for city , those wages will have every player knocking on Maureens door, and a lot of envious players at utd , but it does effect us as well, what happens to Bravo? did we buy him with the intention of luring Sanchez, there is little doubt he is Peps worst buy taking up a Foreign spot in a place we do not need and we already have a good player in Gunn ready, Am i being spiteful?
Thats it maybe bravo is of to the rags and sanchez was informed.

If you have concerns re Bravo watch 1st goal v WBA in Car Cup.........that's why Pep bought him! Sadly he has lapses when under the sort of pressure he never came under at Barca or with Chile.....the gamble didn't pay off so we now have Ederson
I predicted the disaster that Bravo is, I also know he is far better than he showed last season but not as good as Gunn, my point was shoud we keep a Sanchez`s Friend at city especially as we do not need him?

Are you wumming?
The rags played their cards better? How? By about 250k a week more?
You don't bring nothing to the table pal, why you on bluemoon?

Probably. He's only posted in this thread! And that name...

Fair do's utd, personally think the numbers are a bit much but if he does the biz for you then fair play. Happy we stepped out though after our gents agreement going to shit with huge cash offered. The player that does that to a club where Txiki and Pep are; no longer become an option.

Time to go and laugh at Arsenal, oh, "Wenger can't understand why a player would leave"... them, in some paper back page story. The chap is not convincing anyone anymore.

Goal UK‏Verified account @GoalUK 5h5 hours ago
Arsene Wenger believes Alexis Sanchez is just chasing money http://www.goal.com/en/news/wenger-suggests-sanchez-is-joining-manchester-united-for/32dv5yi7tz51917lxmruf8yw …

'IT IS HIS LAST BIG CONTRACT' - WENGER SUGGESTS SANCHEZ IS JOINING MANCHESTER UNITED FOR MONEY

Wenger says he "cannot understand" the decision of a player to leave the Emirates Stadium but believes the money on offer ultimately proved too tempting for the Chile international, who was in the last six months of his Gunners deal.

"I cannot understand anybody wanting to leave Arsenal. But, in 30 years of doing transfers, you learn a lot about human beings," Wenger said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.