Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

City won't want Sergio to leave without a proper replacement. What happens if Jesus is injured again, who we going to play upfront? Raheem? B Silva?

Don’t forget with two working full backs we can play more than one way, including with two strikers. I think Sergio will stay here until he has either won the champions league or is never going to

I don’t have stats to hand but I’m assuming a fit Aguero and a fit Jesus haven’t started together as regularly as Aguero with Tevez or Negredo?

Call it a hunch but we won’t win the Champions League this season or next season. Pep never won it with Bayern Munich.

I don’t have stats to hand but I’m assuming a fit Aguero and a fit Jesus haven’t started together as regularly as Aguero with Tevez or Negredo?

Call it a hunch but we won’t win the Champions League this season or next season. Pep never won it with Bayern Munich.

It's not a hunch, at best its blind pessimism at worst its open ragism.

We have as good a chance as any team of winning the CL this season, and a better chance than most. Your hunch may turn out to be right but it’s just a hunch. My hunch is that we are going through the slump in form we always go through at this time of the year, and our form will start getting better by around the end of February. We will carry on winning in the meantime but without perhaps some of the style of the autumn

Unbelievably lucky to have seen this man wear our shirt. Thought he looked back to his best yesterday. No way on gods green earth would Sanchez score as many for us as this lad does.
Yes we have been extremely lucky to have him play for us.
I hope that he can stay with us for a while longer.

Brilliant player. Our true world class player who has been at his peak for this club. Hasnt moaned about much just got on with it and has scored goals galore during his time here. I think he sees out his contract with us. IF he wants to go back to Argentina I can accept that but i would hate to see him moving onto 1 of our European rivals. As for a replacement there some boots to fill.
Jesus has a lot of improvement to come will he be as prolific as Kun who is to say but I honestly feel we will try and get in Kuns long term replacement in the next 2 years.

I have lost count of Sergio's goal tally since that Record Breaking goal versus Napoli.
I know he has 23 so far this season after the Bristol game but what is his current overall total?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.