City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

The interesting thing about empty seats is when you put them up on the ticket exchange they never sell unless it is against the rags. It was the same on the old system which was outsourced.

I used to work away so I couldn't attend a lot of home games I had paid for. I put them up for sale but they rarely sold. I don't know the exact figures but we apparently have thousands on the waiting list for a season ticket which you would think means a lot of people would be looking for a ticket but it doesn't appear so.

I was on holiday over Christmas and new year so I put my seat up for sale for the games I would miss but not one game sold, even the Spurs one which did surprise me.

Like another poster said the day some loon decides to penalize me for missing a game is the day I walk away for good. I pay my money upfront and do all in my power to ensure my seat is filled when I can't make it.

Better chance of selling on here mate in all fairness,ok,you might not get the "value" price you could potentially get on the exchange,but any sale is better than none at all,worth a try I'd say if you can that is

The interesting thing about empty seats is when you put them up on the ticket exchange they never sell unless it is against the rags. It was the same on the old system which was outsourced.

I used to work away so I couldn't attend a lot of home games I had paid for. I put them up for sale but they rarely sold. I don't know the exact figures but we apparently have thousands on the waiting list for a season ticket which you would think means a lot of people would be looking for a ticket but it doesn't appear so.

I was on holiday over Christmas and new year so I put my seat up for sale for the games I would miss but not one game sold, even the Spurs one which did surprise me.

Like another poster said the day some loon decides to penalize me for missing a game is the day I walk away for good. I pay my money upfront and do all in my power to ensure my seat is filled when I can't make it.
I use the ticket exchange around 6 times a season and have never failed to sell our 2 seats. For Newcastle they went in 6 minutes which is quickest yet. Maybe it’s more difficult if the seats a single?

Better chance of selling on here mate in all fairness,ok,you might not get the "value" price you could potentially get on the exchange,but any sale is better than none at all,worth a try I'd say if you can that is

I just get credits towards my next season ticket on the rare occasion they do sell, which works out about £35 a game I think.

It is problematic selling on here as you have to meet up somewhere and hand over your card and do the same to get it back.

I use the ticket exchange around 6 times a season and have never failed to sell our 2 seats. For Newcastle they went in 6 minutes which is quickest yet. Maybe it’s more difficult if the seats a single?

That could be the case. Also over Christmas and new year a lot of people are away visiting families or on holiday as well which I s probably why it didn't sell.

I left on 90 mins on Saturday as I had to use the tram. Jesus, what an experience that was! The crush to get on the tram was terrible. Car for me next time but at least I can hang around in SS3 until the stand and exit clear a bit.

On the contrary, your support should be valued as much as everyone else's but on the odd occasion you can't make the match (for whatever reason) someone else should have the option to take your seat, as long as your seat is used you don't get penalised.

I know for a fact there's people out there that hold a SC that don't make any effort for someone else to have their seat when they don't go, it's not a dig at anyone's loyalty it's just a system that both parties would benefit from if such an occasion would arise?

Ah, well I’m ok on that score, cos my lad lives up there and if I can’t go he usually takes one of his mates along on it

City square should have cheap beer after the game. Would help with the tram queue situation.

Seats at grounds are like goods on Bargain Hunt. If you have a pair, they have more chance than a single. I wanted a couple for the Bournemouth game. The OS was only showing singles and not one single in CBL3. On the day, there were a good few seats in CBL3. Can't make head nor tail of it.

Seats at grounds are like goods on Bargain Hunt. If you have a pair, they have more chance than a single. I wanted a couple for the Bournemouth game. The OS was only showing singles and not one single in CBL3. On the day, there were a good few seats in CBL3. Can't make head nor tail of it.
I agree mate. There are a family of SC holders behind us who attend maybe 40% of PL games maximum. 60% of games their seats are empty. They would sell them readily on the ticket exchange. It’s not like the club don’t encourage its use over social media as well. Don’t really know what the answer is without getting draconian.

I just get credits towards my next season ticket on the rare occasion they do sell, which works out about £35 a game I think.

It is problematic selling on here as you have to meet up somewhere and hand over your card and do the same to get it back.

Yea,I know what you mean

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.