Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont care that he changed his mind a couple of seasons ago. Delph did the same thing and came around.
Laporte stayed loyal to his club so I can respect that. Not like an isco type of rejection

Think it would depend on his reasons, if he turned us down and gone elsewhere then I could see Pep being annoyed. If it was out of loyalty to Bilbao for helping through is injury or just didn't feel ready to leave Spain I think Pep would respect that.

Exactly. It was out of loyalty to Bilbao, so it's hardly a dishonourable thing. Pep surely can't dislike a player for that. He'd be a hypocrite otherwise, given how long he spent at Barca as a player and a coach.

How is it left field? Every dog in the street knows that we're looking for a centre half and that we were close to signing him 18 months ago.

Because he hasn't been linked to us since.

Is 18 months long enough to be left field or does it have to be more than 18 months?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.