Garth Crooks' Team Of The Week

Garth put two Blues in the team today (KdB and Sergio) and the wrote this BS.

"I have often wondered what sort of club Manchester City would be if Jose Mourinho was their manager. It was mooted at one stage. I wonder if the likes of De Bruyne would be there at all. Mourinho did, if you remember, sell the Belgian when they were together at Chelsea.

What is even more interesting is to imagine Pep Guardiola managing Manchester United. Now there's a thought. Imagine United playing the sort of expansive football their fans gorged on under Sir Matt Busby and Sir Alex Ferguson, only to be amplified under Guardiola.

Football is nothing if you are not allowed to dream. I just think these two giants have the managers the wrong way round somehow.

City - having Guardiola and De Bruyne - have made the right choice. They are definitely the winners."

Talk about back handed compliments!

Yer doin' Garth a disservice - he wouldn't know a compliment, backhanded or otherwise, if it hit him smack on his ample arse!

"I have often wondered what sort of club Manchester City would be if Jose Mourinho was their manager. It was mooted at one stage. I wonder if the likes of De Bruyne would be there at all. Mourinho did, if you remember, sell the Belgian when they were together at Chelsea.

What is even more interesting is to imagine Pep Guardiola managing Manchester United. Now there's a thought. Imagine United playing the sort of expansive football their fans gorged on under Sir Matt Busby and Sir Alex Ferguson, only to be amplified under Guardiola.

Football is nothing if you are not allowed to dream. I just think these two giants have the managers the wrong way round somehow.

City - having Guardiola and De Bruyne - have made the right choice. They are definitely the winners."

If he's picked De Bruyne ahead of Silva then he obviously hasn't actually watched the game. Ditto Walker and Sané not being mentioned.

Is he saying City somehow deserve the Eye Gouger? And the rags somehow deserve beautiful football? Just shows the love and longing for the old status quo is alive and kicking in these geriatric muppets

That's what I thought. Is he somehow saying the scum deserve the best football the premier league has ever seen, and we for some reason deserve to be a bit like stoke? Well fuck him and the horse he rode in on.

If he's picked De Bruyne ahead of Silva then he obviously hasn't actually watched the game. Ditto Walker and Sané not being mentioned.
Silva didn't get an assist though!
I think he just reads the stats and quickly scribbles a team down. He might even watch MOTD and pick his team from their selective coverage but there's no way he careful chooses the 11 players that have genuinely been the best in their positions that week. If a keeper makes one great save, they're in. A defender makes a memorable tackle over the weekend, they're in. If a defender scores they're also in. If a forwards scores 2, automatically in.... I've seen players (from City too) stand out for having an absolute stinker of a game but manage to score and get in Team of the week. My only surprise this week is that he hasn't shoehorned Harry Kane in, although if Spurs would have won, he'd have been in.

He's a ****.

What a despicable thing to say.. Basically, fuck off City, you deserve shit..whilst the mighty god like MANYOOOOO deserve only tbe best. I read that open mouthed. What a total n utter odious little C#nt ! I'd hang the fucker if it was humanly possible.

What a despicable thing to say.. Basically, fuck off City, you deserve shit..whilst the mighty god like MANYOOOOO deserve only tbe best. I read that open mouthed. What a total n utter odious little C#nt ! I'd hang the fucker if it was humanly possible.
Have to be an injection to pop his eyes out, no chance of a rope round that neck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.