TV Series

No need to wait

Gomorra S03 - 1080p x265 HEVC - ITA (ENG SUBS) [BRSHNKV]

Has perfect subs and available in all the usual places.
@Heisenberg's Blue Sky if you can't find above i have demuxed mine so have a .srt file if needed. I would have done it last night but had not slept for 2 days and i was not thinking clearly that i could have sent you them xD

@Heisenberg's Blue Sky if you can't find above i have demuxed mine so have a .srt file if needed. I would have done it last night but had not slept for 2 days and i was not thinking clearly that i could have sent you them xD
Cheerz for the replies Blues. Going to hunt these subbed eps and line them up. If get stuck would defo appreciate a pm. Hope you get some decent kip pal.

Anyone seen the sinner on Netflix? Finished it very quickly, definitely kept your attention but kinda glad it's finished.

Got about 15 mins into scream the series and had to turn it off, awful.

So now I'm two episodes into Luke cage, decent so far but the not a patch on the punisher, which was superb.

yeah we've just finished it last night, pretty good kept us watching, but we were a little confused as to where corey/phoebes parents were in it at the end, maybe we missed something??

For shows like this you need to wait until retail bluray generally unless you have access to private sources i.e. not on tpb/kodi linked file lockers. The full season will be available as a Sky Atlantic boxset 31st January if you can wait a couple of weeks.
I'm such a knob at times, I didn't even think to check on sky for Gomorrah..... now downloaded the first two series ha!

Started Star Trek: Discovery.

First 2 episodes, bit sketchy but keep your attention. Gets a lot more interesting for me with the introduction of Lorca and the whole tone darkening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.