Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Is it that you’re short sighted or that you think finances can’t hurt a club? Is there any amount that would concern you?

I just care about the clubs finances, that’s all. If we put out like this, i would rather it was for someone with the potential to look cheap in 5 years time, not someone who will be 30 next season. He’s not worth these payments to his agent, the ridiculous salary and Mkhitaryan going the other way.

We’ve come across desperate and short-sighted and his agent’s said ‘yes please’

Wouldn’t it be better if Maurinho sorted out the team’s play? He’s calling out Woodward for not paying silly money, isn’t it time he got called out for not fixing continuously dysfunctional attacking play and declining players? I know which of the two issues I’d rather see get fixed."
Finally someone on the RagCafe that isn't deluded. Bunch of short-sighted f***s on there.

If that starts to happen, UEFA are already working on a new set of City rules, which will impair us whist leaving others fee to spend as much as they like.

That isn't going to matter. Currently 1 Sanchez gets you x3 KDB's... Food for thought. Our transfer policy is not going to matter in terms of FFP because all transfers will be done on their merit and the value they can add to the squad.

United have got a good player no doubt but they need an entire team of good players, signing Sanchez takes away the real potential of that happening.

To be honest I know many slag off Mourinho but the man has done very well at polishing a turd. Remember this is still the team Van Gaal and Moyes failed miserably with and some of their key players were in their peak when Ferguson was there many moons ago.

If they had signed several £50m players then I would be more worried but lets face it, one injury to Sanchez and they are back where they were... This one is all about appeasing Mourinho because he doesn't care either way given he won't be there in 2 years time.

For us Jesus is injured, Mendy is injured, Delph is now injured, Stones was injured, Silva has been out... For several months we had a midfielder playing full back... Despite this we are still 12 points clear and that is because we have bought smart and built a squad over the best players (a lot of) money can buy.

Sanchez will improve them vastly but would he really make that much difference here, probably not. The club has made a very good decision to keep our cash for another day where it can be spent more wisely.

People forget that we have had to overpay on wages in the past to get in the players we want, a typical example being Yaya.

The difference is that we did it at a time to get a world class player to come to a team trying to break into the top 4 with a project that had not yet seen any rewards.

These manky fuckers are having to do the same while they are sat in 2nd place after winning 3 cups in 2 years, they are not the draw that they think they are.

Ince is a tosser and a crap analyst, but he is right it's only man u and Liverpool who have any history LOL

e6LG45S.jpg
Schhhhhhhh I'm taking this selfie and I can't believe their paying me £500,000 a week

Hi Jack. Your lot seem too inconsistent to do much this year BUT do you think that your old sourpuss might have pulled off something smart for a change by reuniting MickyTarian with Aubemyang (excuse the spelling!). Sorry if it's been mentioned before, but they had a terrific last season in Germany as a pairing. I don't rate Micky on his own, but as a double act- what do you think? Maybe you won't miss Sanchez after all?

I agree we probably won't do much this season and to be honest I fear things won't change until Wenger steps down and we bring in some freshness and a change of direction.

As for PEA, let's wait to see if we do actually sign him. Our record of being linked with players and then nothing happening is so frequent, I'm disinclined to believe he will come until it's on the Arse website.

Assuming he does come, obviously I'm hoping they gel quickly and bring their past Dortmund form to bear. I think Micky is a better player than he showed at OT which I think has a lot to do with Mourinho's negativity. But we will see. If all goes well, we might give you lot a decent game at the Emirates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.