Bristol City (A) LeagueCup SF 2nd Leg - PreMatch Thread

Bristol City v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Parking is a bit of a mare unfortunately

Best bet if getting here at that time (Fills up early but 5.30ish should be fine is Bedminster Cricket Club (Clanage Road)
£5 and you can get a pint there too if you fancy - 5- 10 min stroll to ground

Be sure to park at the Cricket Club as the arses in the next field (In front the nursery) were charging at least double that for Your red neighbours
Thanks bud thats perfectly acceptable to over charge them :-)

You should be fine for on street parking that early, Bedminster Cricket Club should be open by then, it's a fiver with the bar open and food available, five minutes walk to the away end and easy getting away after the game. Post Code BS3 2JX
Thanks mate

Bravo
Danilo Otamendi Mangala Zinchenko
Toure Gundogan
Bernardo KDB Sane
Sterling

Ederson Stones Walker Dinho Foden Diaz Nmecha

If foden not fit then dele-bashiru

We've just had a week off & don't play again till Sunday, I think we might see an above stronger team than previous rounds for this

Bravo
Walker Otamendi Stones Zinchenko
Fern
Gundogan, Silva
B.Silva Sergio, Sane

(Silva not played as many games recently, so as long as family is ok play him, if not KDB)

Bravo
Danilo
Otamendi
Mangala
Zinchenko
Yaya
Gundogan
D. Silva
Bernardo
Aguero
Diaz

Enough to get us over the line, 5-2 to us on aggregate

We shouldn't underestimate them, they're a very good side. Other than the top 7, I would say they're better than most teams in the Premier League. Strongest team possible and rotate against Cardiff.
If they were that good, they would be running away with the Championship instead of teetering on the brink of failing to make the Play Offs.

I would play fairly strong teams against Bristol City, Cardiff City and West Brom with the full strength side coming in for Burnley.

The priority is to give Stones more game time to get him up to full match sharpness. Also more game time for Zinchenko. Give a match rest each to De Bruyne, Walker, Fernandinho, Otamendi, Sané, and Stirling. I would play David Silva as he has had some rest recently and probably Aguero because he will want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.