Newcastle (H) Post Match Thread

Very well said totally agree it was the ball given away in midfield which led to the goal, which nothing to do with him. Very impressed only problem I can see is that he is fairly light weight and could get out muscled.
He fought for the ball a couple of times and won it.
I don't think that he will be knocked off the ball easily and he will get stronger.

Diaz looked good when he came on, very lively. He needs game time.
What was you expecting, a fucking hat trick?

Christ mate give the kid a break he was on for a few fucking minutes.

Good to see we're judging our young players on 3 or 4 touches in a 5 min cameo. Your right he's shit get rid.

The things some people say...
He looked nervous and lost . I support our youth and few times he has been on the pitch he looked very confident. Yes he needs more game time and no one is denying.

He looked nervous and lost . I support our youth and few times he has been on the pitch he looked very confident. Yes he needs more game time and no one is denying.

Nervous and lost? Give me a break will you. He was running at players and he managed to get past a few. He was also back defending which is a good sign. He absolutely roasted yedlin at the end of the game, he was just unfortunate that he slipped up. If anything, he looked confident to me.

Nervous? The first fucking touch he got he tried to beat two Newcastle players about 20 yards from OUR goal!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.