Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
JFE for north of £20million or Laporte. Who represents more value? A 30 year old has been or a 23 year old with great potential. All about opinions but I would far rather we spend on the young potential.
A quality like desire is the most important thing for Pep evidently.

JFE for north of £20million or Laporte. Who represents more value? A 30 year old has been or a 23 year old with great potential. All about opinions but I would far rather we spend on the young potential.

Couldn't agree more.

For me if it's a choice between Laporte and Maguire I'd rather have the latter, already knows the league, has respect for the club from what I gather, English international, similar age, taller, stronger and more physical.

Then again that's assuming Leicester will sell to us, I wonder if there has been any contact between our clubs on the matter. It might be similar to Fred and Seri situation with a first and second choice which is smart and has me wondering why we haven't heard of City having first and second choice targets in past transfer windows much(seemed to be get our top target or nothing).

Last edited:
A quality like desire is the most important thing for Pep evidently.
Absolutely.

I don’t favour sounding like a motivational placard, but you really should never discount passion/desire as one of the main contributors to success.

It’s often the only thing that kept a successful person or team going through adversity and, sometimes, initial failures.

Whilst I don't disagree with the sentiment regarding JFE I was advocating we get VFM and JFE isn't the only alternative choice I would have thought when we start talking £55 million plus players, that was all.

Wow, thought this ship had sailed. Hope it's true, he's a fantastic player - but his little last minute change of heart last year makes me a bit apprehensive

To all the posters who don' t want him, is it because he turned us down or because he stayed at Bilbao probably for less money?

To all the posters who don' t want him, is it because he turned us down or because he stayed at Bilbao probably for less money?
Because some fucking posters will moan come what may. Let’s be honest, this season we have had our best results and performances probably in City’s entire history, but to read the morbid ramblings of many on here you would think we were still losing to Crewe Stockport and Bury

I think he stayed there because he had a broken leg and he was grateful to them for taking care of him and he was just too young to make the jump up and got cold feet,if he would fit our team then i'm happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.