Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
MUEN.

Kev signing an extension is on a par with a MacDonald's article.

IMG_1809.png

Last edited:
Fuck sky and their word twisting shite

"The problem for Manchester City is they will look at their wage structure, which sees players still being paid an absolute fortune, and they won't want Sanchez to walk into their squad and be paid masses more than Kevin De Bruyne"

".... although a lot of the Sanchez wage information has come from sources connected to Manchester City"

They are working hard to set the scene for this transfer, fkin utd supporting twats. Thank fuck I don't subscribe to watch the shite they put out there

first victory over Pep..ummm. So is the Gap 9-points,or 12 still..

We do our talking on the pitch - unlike the stupid rag dribble that comes out of there somewhat strange thought pattern.

I actually saw a post on facebook from a rag which said the following :

‘Sanchez is a red, unlucky City if you had any decent players to swap him for maybe you would have got him’

That basically sums them up, if that deluded twonk actually realised what he was writing but that is asking for miracles from a rag

I still can't see anything positive from the Sanchez debacle. We looked like we got him, now he's with the last team in the world we would ever want to have bragging rights over us or to improve their team, and whether the bullshit in the media is true or not we will now see bollocks about him snubbing us, not being able to afford top players and/or being less attractive than the fucking vermin in Trafford.

It also sends a message to top players and their agents that if they want top money they don't come to us. Like it or not money is how you get the very best players, and everytime one goes to those bastards instead of us it's fucking galling.

In my opinion, one that it seems most on here don't share, until we start showing the nous to understand that image and commercial pull are important then we'll struggle to overturn that extra £100m turnover or however much it is that those cünts have on us. We really should be doing everything we can to crush them while we have the advantage of a better team, manager and strong finances, before UEFA concoct some other dubious financial shit to keep the rags and the Spanish giants, etc at the top.

We should, in my humble opinion, be doing it like PSG do. I see no sanctions on them. And a star signing will send such a message to the rag bastards as well as pretenders like Liverpool that they cannot touch us. In my opinion we should have paid whatever it took for Sanchez, and if KDB and co wanted the same then give it them too. We must surely be able to afford it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.