Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never mind scousers , get the Brasso out to shine the 'we beat Man City trophy' keep you busy till giro day .

I blame the police myself. Why wouldn't you? Those chirpy scousers, they never rocked up at any game and caused mayhem. God forbid anyone questioned what happened at a very famous incident. But hey, YNWA and all that:

"Most were getting savage beatings from the riot police, finally making their presence felt. It was easier to walk into the ground and ignore the ticket collector, some of whom were seated at tables — I went home with a complete ticket. Four years later, on another dreadful day, I would enter another ground without needing to show my ticket. It is not just the Belgians whose inefficiency had deadly consequences. Section Y grew more and more crowded and, in front of us, a crush barrier buckled and collapsed."

Hahahahaha...lost to Swansea......excellent......is it 18 pts between them and us......completely wasted the 3 pts they took off us and are now back to where they were before they played us....

Ah well next year its their year I guess!

To all the mouthy fucking dippers ...is it true you have changed your theme tune to " Whats it all about Alfie" sung by your very own Cilla

Hahahahaha...lost to Swansea......excellent......is it 18 pts between them and us......completely wasted the 3 pts they took off us and are now back to where they were before they played us....

Ah well next year its their year I guess!

But they have done the job they & Arsenal.have become so adept at: helpnig Utd.

Wouldnt surprise me in the slightest if it happened either.

This will be a real test of our steel, turning up in big games is fine. Its the smaller teams that seem to give us the most trouble. I swear if we drop points here I flip out lol

Bump

Looks like last Sundays cup final took a lot out of them , last week it was Coutinho who ? Tonight they couldnt beat a 10 man defence because they didnt have a game changer like............Coutinho , at least their £75m centre back got an assist , for Swansea.

yeah I know but I cant stand them and despise their fans and club more than Utd. (though i like Klopp moe than PEG)

Liverpool have had more dodgy shit v us over the years than Utd could dream of.

Everton's pen there recently is a good example of what these fuckers get away with; it was the 2nd one since the war & it needed an 'Altrincham fan' Anthony Taylor, to give it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.