Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you suggested that you thought he wasn't physically strong enough to play as a CD in the PL ?
I think you've confused me with someone else. I don't think I've ever broached the topic of him playing CB. I just want him here. We'll figure out his position later.

It sounds like a truly ridiculous fee for a 24 year old who hasn’t kicked on and isn’t a full international, surely there are better options out there.

It sounds like a truly ridiculous fee for a 24 year old who hasn’t kicked on and isn’t a full international, surely there are better options out there.

Wouldn't worry mate the latest link is from a KFA. Don't even think we're considering Laporte anymore.

Once again fair enough, put some meat on the bones and name them for discussion purposes.

I want him so much more than JFE, although I admit to posting this just to stop the JFE thread being at the top of the forum

I don't think Laporte is chasing City it is City who have gone in again Reading the situation as getting some of our summer business done before World Cup and fees start to rocket thanks to the RB's & PSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.