Dzeko to Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit harsh oakie, he did still bag some great goals in his final season, now Mills is a totally different argument.
Thata as well maybe,but my point still remains that he was an idle player.
The number of times I remember our wingers getting forward and we had no=one to to pick up the pieces from their crosses.
He was one of my favourite players but we have to be honest and say that within that last season he could have scored a barrow full, had he put a liltle bit more effort in.

You`ve completely missed the obvious wording "in his early years". After that he couldn`t have given a fuck.
Why didn't you start the post with that then, instead of "one idle player" followed by an essay slagging him off? If we knew you were only talking about his last season it wouldn't have looked so much like a hatchet job from a poster that couldn't wait to slag him off when he was here.

Transfermarkt.de says this move is close. It's a double transfer apparently. Edin is moving together with Emerson.

I love Dzeko, he's not perfect, but that "perfect hatrick" performance against Spurs will live long in my memory, and I can't help smile when I see the 6-1 clip, where he couldn't remember how many we had scored! Of course without Dzeko's equaliser there was no "Agueroohh moment". He's written in our history.

Like many strikers he doesn't expend energy running around a lot and he's not got enough movement for Pep. He will certainly get warm applause from me when he returns to the Etihad.

Last edited:
These Italian clubs do my head in.
They don’t want to pay fuck all for players then go and sell them for 4 times as much!
More fool Chelsea I suppose, because there is no way he is worth €50m now imo

Did we sell him for 12m....apparently they are getting 3 times that for him......where is the sell on clause ?
That's what I thought when I read that Roma want £44m for him, not that they're going to get that, but why do we get such diabolically shit fees for our players without sell on clauses? Not to worried about him coming back to the premier league, hardly ripped up trees in his last season with us did he.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.