Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even United fans at work are taking the piss out of the Sanchez video.

Playing a f***ing piano.

Just listened to Simon Stone talking about the Sanchez signing on BBC 5 Live. God, he's one dull fart. Wouldn't want to have to talk to him for more than 5 minutes.

Genuine question, what am I missing that you all seem to want for City? Surely everyone would love to see us fauned over and win everything consistently while utd languish in debt and dissaray in about 17th place?
i'll tell you what I want for city, respect. after years of being laughed at, ridiculed, felt sorry for I want respect. trophies are great and in the project essential but I want to be admired too. I like people to know you don't fuck with us, I want sky to throw up as they yet again announce that we are champions, maybe even double winners or god forbid a treble. I want people to fear us, not just opponents but people in the game, including agents. sooner or later a player will have the sense and the balls to say to his agent you can fuck off wanting a wedge, this my career we are talking about and I want trophies. now some players and some clubs are far too shallow and weak to follow our lead. that is what desperation does to you.

give me city and give me being a blue any day of the week.

i'll tell you what I want for city, respect. after years of being laughed at, ridiculed, felt sorry for I want respect. trophies are great and in the project essential but I want to be admired too. I like people to know you don't fuck with us, I want sky to throw up as they yet again announce that we are champions, maybe even double winners or god forbid a treble. I want people to fear us, not just opponents but people in the game, including agents. sooner or later a player will have the sense and the balls to say to his agent you can fuck off wanting a wedge, this my career we are talking about and I want trophies. now some players and some clubs are far too shallow and weak to follow our lead. that is what desperation does to you.

hear hear bill, you need one of those clapping gifs for that

Jesus Christ - you sound like Kim Jong Un. We've been the benefactor of some amazing press this season. I mainly only read the Guardian/Independent but the number of positive articles I've read is far greater than any other team. We've probably had more fawning this season than most teams combined. You sound like you want some totalitarian propaganda machine spewing up accolades every day!

The most recent example is Sanchez. Sanchez joined United for the money and this has been widely reported, with some papers calling him a mercenary and that City were the moral/ethical choice. Could you have imagined that during the Mancini and Hughes era? No, you couldn't.

We're playing some of the best football the league has ever seen. The vast majority of journos recognise that and have been writing about it non-stop.

Jesus Christ - you sound like Kim Jong Un. We've been the benefactor of some amazing press this season. I mainly only read the Guardian/Independent but the number of positive articles I've read is far greater than any other team. We've probably had more fawning this season than most teams combined. You sound like you want some totalitarian propaganda machine spewing up accolades every day!

The most recent example is Sanchez. Sanchez joined United for the money and this has been widely reported, with some papers calling him a mercenary and that City were the moral/ethical choice. Could you have imagined that during the Mancini and Hughes era? No, you couldn't.

We're playing some of the best football the league has ever seen. The vast majority of journos recognise that and have been writing about it non-stop.
Better put your tin hat on, next time you visit specsavers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.