How many points to win the league?

If and i mean if we win the league then what a great achievement for the likes of Vinny, Yaya, Silva and Kun to have won 3 titles each.

Would be worthy reward for the great football they have played for us.

Anyway - one game at a time like Pep says.

Swansea v Bin Dippers surely taught us something?

Of course we are in a strong position to win the League at the moment, but there is a long, long way to go yet.

The League will be won when no team can catch us mathematically.

Until then, I am not even looking at the eggs, let alone counting the chickens.

JJ

Awful post.

Agreed, you don't have to be typical City to know it's not over til it's over.

There a milestones, if the Spuds beat the rags (and they should be up for it with a fourth place spot up for grabs now the dippers have dropped a bollock) and we beat West Brom we'll restore the 15 point gap and bolster our already impressive goal difference, that will be a milestone, but we won't have won the title till we do.

I think if we win the next three, we should have it wrapped up. After West Brom we’ve got Burnley (A), Leicester (H), Chelsea (H), Arsenal (A). Not sure who United have got after Spurs, but them fixtures we’ve got could give them a little sniff if we slip up in two of the games.

I think if we win the next three, we should have it wrapped up. After West Brom we’ve got Burnley (A), Leicester (H), Chelsea (H), Arsenal (A). Not sure who United have got after Spurs, but them fixtures we’ve got could give them a little sniff if we slip up in two of the games.
We won't be playing the Arsenal match if we beat Brizzle City tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.