Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit concerned if he's that good why has he not played for the senior French team, still fairly young and plenty of competition I know but I would have thought by now he would have been capped .

The problem is that France have Umtiti who is first-choice for Barca. His chance of being capped will be much bigger playing for us.

Wow, that moved fast.

Assuming this means Fred will have to wait until summer?

Fuck NO! This deal has nothing to do with Fred.

Bit concerned if he's that good why has he not played for the senior French team, still fairly young and plenty of competition I know but I would have thought by now he would have been capped .
Why do people always look for negatives instead of positives ??? If Pep thinks he`s worth it then so fucking what.I`ll always take Peps believes over than any fucking national coach !!

I think we'll see a back 3 in some of the bigger games when we have a fully fit defence imagine Stones Otamendi Laporte with Mendy and Walker as wingbacks and Ederson behind them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.