United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is this bellend actually from? Between him, that flying pig arsehole and that fucking mummies boy faced weirdo ( goldridge rings a bell) , I really don't know which one entertains me the most.
That boy has severe problems the least of them being a scum fan.Should we really be showcasing his issues and ripping the piss out of him,I admit to running it a couple of times,and felt uncomfortable,I won't view any more I think it's quite sad as he does appear to me to be ill.

That boy has severe problems the least of them being a scum fan.Should we really be showcasing his issues and ripping the piss out of him,I admit to running it a couple of times,and felt uncomfortable,I won't view any more I think it's quite sad as he does appear to me to be ill.
Yeah he's defo poorly him

Where is this bellend actually from? Between him, that flying pig arsehole and that fucking mummies boy faced weirdo ( goldridge rings a bell) , I really don't know which one entertains me the most.
He really is mentally unstable, do you think he's posting from Broadmoor ward 4 because if he's not he needs to be very concerned for his welfare to be honest

It is uncomfortable viewing after the first few minutes. I’m normally a cold hearted twat but even I’ve got sympathy for him. He still gives out more than he takes though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.