Bristol City (Carabao Cup SF) Post Match Thread

Bollocks, imagine what message it sends to the fringe players, fuck off you’re not good enough when called upon.
I still maintain we lost to Wigan because players were fucked off Hart was back in instead of Pantillimon. Reckon some downed tools because of that.
No it doesn't say your not good enough. It says Ederson is the better keeper . Like it or lump it. Do you or anyone want to argue different,
We have spent millions ......play your best team.

Let's start with Kompany on the pitch then ?

No it doesn't say your not good enough. It says Ederson is the better keeper . Like it or lump it. Do you or anyone want to argue different,

If fit he’ll probably play, look mate Bravo will start, I’m happy for the guy, you’re not, guaranteed the squad will be though. Without Bravo we’d probably be out so hes earnt his spot.

If fit he’ll probably play, look mate Bravo will start, I’m happy for the guy, you’re not, guaranteed the squad will be though. Without Bravo we’d probably be out so hes earnt his spot.

We have had this dilemma 3 times. The one time we went with the perceived better player we lost. The other two times we won and in the last one it was the keeper that won the game for us.

I'm inclined to agree with your logic.

We have had this dilemma 3 times. The one time we went with the perceived better player we lost. The other two times we won and in the last one it was the keeper that won the game for us.

I'm inclined to agree with your logic.
I just always want to be professional and play my best eleven .
If anyone feels they should be in starting lineup then prove it.
I don't do sentiment...... I want us to be professional.

I just always want to be professional and play my best eleven .
If anyone feels they should be in starting lineup then prove it.
I don't do sentiment...... I want us to be professional.

I would always choose the best 11 but I think the only position open to debate is the keeper, especially when 2 games were won on pens and he won them effectively

We had this with caballero a few years back and at the time I was saying the same as you. After that final I changed my mind completely. Bravo will play and he’s earned his place.

Great advice for Pep, this. I’m sure he hasn’t thought to practice corners. I hope he reads this forum.
You're obviously being sarcastic, but we really could do with improving on corners. The short ones offer far more threat, so it begs the question why we keep hitting the majority to the front post, and barely ever get anyone on those, and the minority that we hit long, are too long.

For a man who loves perfection (Pep not you), its surprising that we get 30 in 2 games, and barely look dangerous from any.

Haha, ohh! I guess from looking it up this is also British slang for something akin to what we in the US call a community garden. Learn something new every day!

It sounds amusing - allotment rather than the usual allocation - but an allotment is just a bit of land that's been allocated to you. So technically nothing wrong with the usage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.