Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is literally buying a whole new 11. Apart from sterling he has not improved any of the players that were already there at city before he joined. KDB , aguero,silva, fernandinho and kompany were already top players.

Compare that to Jose he has made lingard thrice the player, martial has improved his overall play, rashford apart fromlast one month has been on the rise, Herrera became our best midfielder last season, TonyV has become one of the best RB, Ashley young, yes Ashley freaking young, has become a decent lb that he he has been called to England squad, Jones is having his best season since sir Alex left.DE gea was already world class so won't count him.

Had pep joined us he would have demanded 900m to get a squad he likes to implement his philosophy. And considering unlike in city here we had zero midfielder bar Herrera and zero attack in 2016. I won't call pep a fraud or anything but he has his limitations. I can't see this pep going to arsenal or Liverpool and making them world beaters with their limited budget. One defeat and he goes into the panic mode and demands money to buy more defenders. I won't be surprised if he spends another 150m this summer and make it even more stronger. feck FFP

Probably the funniest post I’ve seen on RedCafe for ages. Pep has only improved sterling, apparently. I’d say we’ve played an average of 3/4 of pep signings every game this season. Ederson, Walker, Stones and Sane are the only guaranteed starters. Bit weird how City are top by 12 points, still in every cup competition, broke records and on course to breaking a lot more, yet Pep hasn’t improved any of our players. Jose has improved the whole of Uniteds squad, but still park the bus and play shit football, got embarrassed by city at old Trafford again, lost to Bristol City in the league cup and 12 points behind in the league. Definitely the most ridiculous post I’ve read on there, and I’ve read some shite in recent months. Love how he signs of with fuck FFP. David Gill failed you there pal, can’t stop us now!

Blimey. It's amazing when a club paying a player £500,000 p/w and what it does to their fanbase.

Last edited:
I only speak a little French, but is his name actually Aymeric The Door?

Also the last letter is e not é meaning that his name is just two syllables, right?

Essentially meaning that the That's Amore song isn't going to work.
Yes it is - I spotted that as well

Sadly it is not as good as the old Chelsea favourite Frank The Beef

He was far from useless mate. Played a big part in our success.

Oh come on mate, Demichelis was clearly a very good centre back in his day but by the time we got him he was completely finished and our success was very much in spite of him rather than him being a positive in that success.

I can't believe how f***ing thick those Rags are on Red Cafe.

Have many of them have added up how much the 'Not so Special One' has spent on players and their wages since he became United's Manager? Denial!

With the Rags it's all about Pep.

They would love it, just love it, if Pep was at United, and at not at City.

Instead Pep picked City. And in their Raggie desperation the Glazers and Woodward went for Mourinho. He was never their first choice. Pep was. And every Rag knows that!

Last edited:
Quicker and stronger than Otamendi and Stones and just as comfortable on the ball.

Initially when we were linked I was pessimistic due to him making mistakes and getting suspended all the time(over aggressive) though that part of his game has been brushed up and he's calmed down.

Adding some physicality in the absence of Kompany whilst not sacrificing on quality like we do with Mangala. Sign him up

I'm not having a go at Otamendi, he's been tremendous this season by and large but I do think he is pretty fucking slow. I'd like to think Laporte is significantly quicker.

Otamendi has Been great for us this year but as you say is slow. Probably our slowest player! Stones is quicker obviously than Nico. Laporte is a bit of a unit and is a bit deceptive, but is at least as quick as Stones, probably quicker....

I only speak a little French, but is his name actually Aymeric The Door?

Also the last letter is e not é meaning that his name is just two syllables, right?

Essentially meaning that the That's Amore song isn't going to work.
I don't think that would be a problem

Ohhhhhhh Kevin De Broin-uh

Oh come on mate, Demichelis was clearly a very good centre back in his day but by the time we got him he was completely finished and our success was very much in spite of him rather than him being a positive in that success.
the last 6 months in 2014 he was immense,he played his part alright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.