FC United Thread

Mostly up..remind me of the crowds F2f flash in the pan got at Bury , and what they get now stop trying to spin it .
About 3000 in the first season, about 2000 - 2500 for the majority of years at Gigg Lane. These days around 2000 - 2500 with the last two games at about 3000. Not a huge difference.

As we speak we have one of the lowest wage budgets in the league dispite having the 2nd highest attendance. It's not as simple as you like to think. And to add to that back in our formative years in the games we played at our opposition's home grounds the revenue they made from that one game amounted to what they would usually make over many years so they were churning out pretty healthy profits whilst our revenue was being drained renting Bury.

Your revenue was drained paying two full time employees (I think) 25K and 20K when in the NWCL. How many other clubs in the NWCL employ one full time staff, never mind two!

Your revenue was drained paying two full time employees (I think) 25K and 20K when in the NWCL. How many other clubs in the NWCL employ one full time staff, never mind two!
Not sure how you expect us to operate without at least minimal full time employees. I've quite frankly no idea how many full time staff clubs in division 10 employ but we're comparing apples with oranges here aren't we. There aren't many clubs with 4000 owners and over a thousand season ticket holders in division 10 neither. Do you honestly reckon that is manageable without office staff? I've seen how much our office staff have on their plate at any one time and if it wasn't for our volunteers we'd need twice as many full time staff to deal with the workload.

Hardly a stroll in the park running a football club you know It's a tough job.

I know it's only a minor point.

But if you have formed your own club, want to create your own identity and history, as well trying to make a complete break from the way Football is run, which frankly is impossible to do, at least stop singing United songs, and anti City and Liverpool songs, because quite frankly it makes you all look like a bunch of small time (United) c***'s.

I know it's only a minor point.

But if you have formed your own club, want to create your own identity and history, as well trying to make a complete break from the way Football is run, which frankly is impossible to do, at least stop singing United songs, and anti City and Liverpool songs, because quite frankly it makes you all look like a bunch of small time (United) c***'s.

tenor.gif

About 3000 in the first season, about 2000 - 2500 for the majority of years at Gigg Lane. These days around 2000 - 2500 with the last two games at about 3000. Not a huge difference.

I think you will find this season based on league games the average is 2036 so nearer 2000 then 2500 but then again we're use to you over exaggerating every thing FC

Very convincing argument. We actually do. Rammy, Radcliffe, Trafford are 3 that immediately spring to mind. Hell even Salford City, Gary Neville visited to get some ideas from us before they improved their ground and we've visited them in recent times for similar.

But yeah I'm sure you know better.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, but yeah, I do seem to know better.
Were you not at the NWCFL game V Maine Road held at Staylybridge ???? Ask the stewards, or the staff at the Indian Restaurant connected to the ground, or the locals of the Pub on the corner of the car park .
Were you not at the pre season "friendly" V Oldham Town F.C.?????? Ask the turnstile operator, or the young car park attendant.
Were you at the NWCFL game V Atherton Colls ??????? Ask the staff of the clubhouse.
Are just 3 that spring to mind. But then again non of the Chuckle Brothers have ever visited any of the above.
I REPEAT NO YOU DON'T !!!!!!!!!!!!

I know 7 people who were regulars/season ticket holders , 2 of whom used to go home and away, who have jacked it in in the last 18 months. 2 have gone to watch Rammy United and 2 more back to big United , the other 3 just don't go to football anymore but I suspect that they have become armchair rags/
rats leaving a sinking ship?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.