Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not having seen Laporte, the one question mark I would ask is why is he not at Real Madrid or Barcelona.

We did this to Bayern with Sane and De Bruyne, but I do wonder why Real Madrid and barcelona have allowed us to do this. Both of those sides need overhauling and £57m is not that great a transfer fee when players like Van Dijk move for £75m.
Maybe we are a better proposition

Oh come on mate, Demichelis was clearly a very good centre back in his day but by the time we got him he was completely finished and our success was very much in spite of him rather than him being a positive in that success.
I respect your opinion but that is absolute bollocks IMO and demonstrates a very short memory

Not having seen Laporte, the one question mark I would ask is why is he not at Real Madrid or Barcelona.

We did this to Bayern with Sane and De Bruyne, but I do wonder why Real Madrid and barcelona have allowed us to do this. Both of those sides need overhauling and £57m is not that great a transfer fee when players like Van Dijk move for £75m.

Why didn't David Silva, Sergio Aguero, Eden Hazard, Phil Jones go to Barca or Madrid?

They can't sign everyone and Barca/Madrid seem to have doing well with what they've got over recent times. Ok Madrid are having a wobbly season but it's their way to splash out of a superstar galactico rather than consider a centre back as priority.

Why have they let us? lol,we are a big draw,gabby and nolito turned down barca for us and madrid have wanted sergio for years,our best players don't leave us and gabby joined because they want a quiet life and not to be some clubs latest toy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.