'As A City Fan', Would You Like To See Safe Standing Introduced At The Etihad?

Safe standing is the only thing that will improve the atmosphere at games, bringing in cheaper access to fans aged 18-25. Better atmosphere equals better spectacle and product for the Premier League to sell for TV rights. The way that games are policed and managed is a far cry from the days of Hillsborough and Valley Parade.
No guarantee that it would be any cheaper but agree it would be a good thing.

Most Definitely.... you shouldn't even need barriers on every terrace, every 5 would be more than sufficient..... rip all the seats out of the bottom tier, I bet you would piss getting 45-50,000 standing charge 20 quid for seats,a tenner for adults fiver for kids standing pay on the gate sections or app on yer phone for those last minute fans sat in a pub with mates. It'd improve ATMOSPHERE no end....!!! Everyone knows people who have fell by the wayside due to costs, it'd have them flocking back surely .....

Yes. No reason not to, the alleged safety issues related to attitudes and behaviours from clubs, fans, stewards and coppers alike now rightly consigned to the history books. The German's manage safe and efficient standing and so should we.

Most Definitely.... you shouldn't even need barriers on every terrace, every 5 would be more than sufficient..... rip all the seats out of the bottom tier, I bet you would piss getting 45-50,000 standing charge 20 quid for seats,a tenner for adults fiver for kids standing pay on the gate sections or app on yer phone for those last minute fans sat in a pub with mates. It'd improve ATMOSPHERE no end....!!! Everyone knows people who have fell by the wayside due to costs, it'd have them flocking back surely .....
yes we need standing to get back to a better atmosphere for the reasons stated.

£10 on the gate myself and my pals would run to the stadium at that. We were there every match for years until finally priced out. Bring it on.

Absolutely. The bottom tier in south stand are stood up anyway. The seats are just a danger in my opinion.

In recent years I’ve stood at Union Berlin, Fortuna Dusseldorf and most memorably at Bochum, where there’s definitely a 1970s sense of belonging.

Personally, I prefer to sit at the ETIHAD, but it’s important for fans to be given a choice, and not lectured by out of touch politicians.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.