Tickets - Carabao Cup Final - East Stand 4:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tickets are too expensive. I was hoping for £30 cheapest... I will attend but feel desperately sorry for those on a budget etc. A family of four must be looking at £300 all in.

It is expensive and as someone said it's unfair on fans from clubs outside London. But this could be an historic season and you just have to be part of it don't you.

On a side note, the allocation criteria on the City website amused me:

"the following groups will receive tickets for this match: Supporters, Seasonal Hospitality Supporters, Owner, Board of Directors, Football Management, Players, Club Officials and Staff, Former Players, Club Partners and the MCFC Supporters Club."

Very decent of them to allow the owner to go
As long as he only gets one. There is only one owner. If he asks for 2 it will be taking the piss...

It is expensive and as someone said it's unfair on fans from clubs outside London. But this could be an historic season and you just have to be part of it don't you.

On a side note, the allocation criteria on the City website amused me:

"the following groups will receive tickets for this match: Supporters, Seasonal Hospitality Supporters, Owner, Board of Directors, Football Management, Players, Club Officials and Staff, Former Players, Club Partners and the MCFC Supporters Club."

Very decent of them to allow the owner to go

Nah, owner doesn't have the required points.

I'm hopefully going with the wife & daughter. Had a couple of bad experiences in recent times at Wembley in the normal seats with it kicking off with some idiots who were obviously coked up and boozed up (not a good combination!) you just don't need it when you have wife & child in tow. So went in Club Wembley against Liverpool and it was excellent to be fair.
You can wear a team scarf but not a team shirt. They are pretty relaxed.
If you look at the ticket sites there are 4 available for £300. each in Club Wembley, no extra charges.. I have to agree with you. I did Club Wembley. No pissheads, good atmosphere, no fighting , arguing etc. It was worth paying the extra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.