Paul Merson

Love that article 'collapse at Liverpool'! As far as I'm aware we've only lost once this season, away to a team that were 17 games unbeaten themselves and had a weeks warm weather training while we had a mid week fixture. Don't let that stand in the way of a good story though..

Merson is a moron. Actually a disgrace he is paid for his opinion on anything!

He is the moronic ex-pro turned football pundit's favourite moron. And his opinion? I hold his opinion as dearly as I grasp the cat shit that occasionally arrives in my rose garden. We'd hard pushed to find a downgrade!

I raise you

DDu-XVMXcAEIzgi.jpg:large
Would he have written that if the player was called Yayo Toure ?

These pundits arent intelligent enough to be embarrassed by the stupid comments they make.

An old headmaster once said to us in the school football team that football was a game for people with minor intelligence. We were naturally put out by this coming from the mouth of a guy for whom we had substantial respect. When Merson first appeared as a pundit I understood what my old headmaster was talking about.

This fucker must of ran out of his medication, united will challenge city next year,we won't be as good, teams will have learn't how to play us the turning point was Huddersfield away for utd blah blah blah, so our 12 point lead was down to the rags losing at Huddersfield the guys a delusional arsewipe, if this was them fuckers doing what we've been doing all season they'd be wanked over daily I fucking hate this prick with a passion, nothing about Mendy being injured all season, or we will strengthen to make us even stronger next year can't believe what he comes out with but worse than that he actually believes what he's saying.

For the sake of sky and safeguarding the drip drip of their subscription fees they have to be fed this belief that they will be in the mix when August comes around. They did this last summer, how did it turn out? United are only our rivals when the leaves are falling off the trees by Christmas it’s a cold realisation that they are not.

What’s their answer to this? Spend shit loads of money on transfer fees and wages eg Di Maria, Falcao, Schwiensteiger, Pogba, Depay, Matic, Lukaku, Ibrahimovic, Lindihop. In hope that if you throw enough shit at a wall something will stick. A sign of insanity is to keep doing the same thing to solve a problem but expecting a different result.

He will still go into games against the top six clinging on to dear life and fear of attacking. Leave them too it, if United think playing cowards football will bring the glory days back.

I'm going to use the word clever and Paul Merson together never thought I would ever have to do it........

Paul Merson is being astute(I just couldn't bring myself to in the end)when he says united will challenge us next season.

You see he is paid to have controversial views and talking points and saying united could challenge City next year is out there as far as those go.... or is it....Since 2000 only 2 teams have defended their championship(united did it 2 years in a row) so 16 league winners 13 have "failed" so the odds are pretty good that City will be pulled back to the pack next year and if they are united are the team closest.

As it happens I think he will be mistaken, on two counts this is not a "normal" team and the summer will be really short with the world cup so I can't see any earthshattering changes

Dont mind Merson , he gives us plenty of credit but when its due but like many pundits they will make controversial statements to keep them relevant , the Rags will be stronger next year and the title race will be closer because of the sheer amount of money they are now prepared to throw at their squad. The Glazers must be raging that "likkle citeh" we are costing them absolute fortunes just for the Rags to stay competitive, but the main difference in the clubs "projects" is that Pep is buying players for the future whilst PEG is buying players only until he can walk away with a big pay day when he is sacked in the next 18 months , it will all end in tears at the Swamp because when Baconface left any chance of dominance went with it.

An old headmaster once said to us in the school football team that football was a game for people with minor intelligence. We were naturally put out by this coming from the mouth of a guy for whom we had substantial respect. When Merson first appeared as a pundit I understood what my old headmaster was talking about.

Yes. It`s also substantial evidence the heading a football can cause brain damage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.