Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
'It's funny, though, when you think of the differences from then to now. The training ground used to be at Platt Lane and was very open. I remember if I had a bad game some guy would just walk up behind the goal in training and be like, "Oi you, pull your finger out".

Imagine Bravo at Platt Lane lol

I'm not a media conspiracy type, but I'd image the Sky narrative would be slightly different.
Mainly along the lines of who he replaces, how will his wages effect moral. Is it good for the young players and not least more nonsense about Aguero.

I agree, some of the better journalists have highlighted the negatives. But Sky have been in hyper mode for 20hrs now.
i fully expected this from sky so i have not tuned in for the last 24 hours, they literally make my blood boil, you may as well watch mutv.. make me sick they do

'It's funny, though, when you think of the differences from then to now. The training ground used to be at Platt Lane and was very open. I remember if I had a bad game some guy would just walk up behind the goal in training and be like, "Oi you, pull your finger out".

You are Martyn Margetson, I claim my £5 pound.

All the papers,social media wallers,even those who think they are close to events at the club,are just guessers,and been made to look like mugs this January,Sanchez saga proved that.

Nobody has a clue,and yesterday's presser proves that the club don't let nothing out,so a lesson to be learnt here,I certainly have

According to SSN, Laporte has been DROPPED by Bilbao.

Not left out due to his impending medical at City. DROPPED.

It's criticism by stealth. Was Sanchez DROPPED by Arsenal when he was about to be transferred?

According to SSN, Laporte has been DROPPED by Bilbao.

Not left out due to his impending medical at City. DROPPED.

It's criticism by stealth. Was Sanchez DROPPED by Arsenal when he was about to be transferred?
Life’s too short. Ignore them. Sanchez didn’t join Utd for the money it was, I don’t know, coincidence that they paid twice as much in wages. Most of the links on Newsnow or Sky app I don’t even dignify or justify by a click.

Used to go down and watch them in sixth form. How times change. All they seemed to do was take corners, still cant clear the first man.

DUi8mqlXcAA9YRG.jpg:large

Bitter twats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.