Alternative striker options

Anyone have a clue who the mystery forward target is that was mentioned on the 93:20 podcast on Friday ?
If they actually knew, they'd say. Don't see the point of talking about a rumour unless you're willing to tell all.... Videos included.

It's not as if Manchester City Football Club has confided our transfer targets, but asked them to keep schtum which is why they won't mention names is it?

Adebayo_Akinfenwa_2015_%28cropped%29.jpg

The ultimate gamechanger for Pep this lad.

The one Howard mentioned at over £200m before the Sid Lowe interview?
Yes, he didn’t mention the fee , just that it was a rumoured summer target that made city feel comfortable about passing on Sanchez

A ridiculous name was the suggestion , not Messi

Ridiculous names ??

Kane - would be £200m
Ronaldo - past it ?
Neymar - would be £200m
Muller ?
Lewandowski?
Mbappe - is only on loan officially

Yes, he didn’t mention the fee , just that it was a rumoured summer target that made city feel comfortable about passing on Sanchez

A ridiculous name was the suggestion , not Messi

Ridiculous names ??

Kane - would be £200m
Ronaldo - past it ?
Neymar - would be £200m
Muller ?
Lewandowski?
Mbappe - is only on loan officially

If it’s 200m it can only be two players.

Neymar or Kane.

I can see why the club would want Neymar but I personally would not want him anywhere near our squad.

I also think the second it hits the winter months over here I think he will be one of those who puts up a strop.

He doesn’t look anywhere near as grounded as Jesus.

If Aguero doesn't fit our system then Kane definitely wouldn't.
Agreed.
If it’s 200m it can only be two players.

Neymar or Kane.

I can see why the club would want Neymar but I personally would not want him anywhere near our squad.

I also think the second it hits the winter months over here I think he will be one of those who puts up a strop.

He doesn’t look anywhere near as grounded as Jesus.
You forgot Mbappe. He's not even owned by PSG, still on loan. And PSG have FFP issues, soooo...
Ofc it's just my wishful thinking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.