Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of 32 stories and articles on the BBC football page today nearly a third (10) are about the rags..........media bias ?

I honestly never use the football section of their sports website anymore now, other than to check up on fixture dates from time to time. Coming on here, using CityWatch & following Sam Lee seems to do the trick tbh, as if it's not City related, then I'm not really bothered.

Think I missed that bit of ffp that’s says you can’t spend 60 million on a defender

It’s amazing the different media narrative to us overspending £60M on a defender and the scousers thrifty outlay of £75M just a few weeks earlier on Van Dyke, who is apparently a bargain.

Last edited:
Out of 32 stories and articles on the BBC football page today nearly a third (10) are about the rags..........media bias ?
Not much in the 1st 40 snippets on the DM about the runaway league leaders either. It's not bad if you want to read about Sanchez, the rags, cricket, boxing or wait for it..Eddie the Eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.