Neymar

Eto’o went to Mallorca from Real then to Barcelona
Luis Enrique was a free transfer straight to Barca, if memory serves
The real Ronaldo went to Inter, had a few years there(mostly injured) then went to Real Madrid

I think PSG paid the money upfront, if Real has the ability to do that surely they would have done, so instalments to another club would suit them. However, PSG are in a position of strength surely? I can’t see them accepting any amount of money for him never mind it being paid on the never-never

It would have been great to get him a couple of years ago but not now. I just can’t see him fitting in

I'm not sure big head Ronaldo would have welcomed him with open arms. I get the distinct impression that he likes to be the star of the show and a signing like Neymar last summer wouldn't have done much for his ego. I must admit that if he did become available I wouldn't be at all surprised if we did make a cheeky bid. I think Pep would have him despite his flaws and I do get the impression that our owners would like a player of his calibre at the club. Me personally I'm seeing a great team spirit and I wouldn't want anything to ruin that, regardless of how good he is.

He sums up everything that’s wrong with the modern day footballer, spoilt little ****.

He will sign for the rags when he is 34 on £1M a week after tax.

Until then he will rip the French equivalent of our Championship up.

I doubt we’d be in for him even if he did become available. Obviously a brilliant player, but I don’t think the club would risk jeopardising our team spirit and wage structure to bring him in. Pretty certain he’ll end up at Madrid.

I think the club have proven by their actions that we are not in the galactico market any more. We want the top young players before they develop a massive ego.

In 2014 I thought Neymar's attitude for the national team was excellent and when he left Barcelona it seemed that his colleagues were genuinely sorry to see him go. In Paris, though, he seems to be one of a clique of players who enjoy the limelight rather too much, divide the dressing room, make the manager's job almost impossible and ensure that Paris are not as strong on the pitch in tight games as they should be. It seems the same immature and frivolous attitude which our club identified when Neymar expressed unwillingness to join City because he would need new boots to cope with the English mud. We may forgive Laporte the reservations he had about joining us in 2016 but I don't think we'd ever forgive Neymar's insulting attitude. If he can't take us seriously we won't take him seriously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.