Darts walk on girls chalked off.

Blame jim white,he spent a whole morning slagging it off for being sexist last week
If the girls are happy doing it then let them,those who aren't and feel exploited but cant find other jobs then its a different thing altogether

No, no, no. We must augment our culture.. Girls prancing around on telly?..of their own volition? ban it.

How is that feminism?! Just caused a lot of women to be unemployed.
Also, fact of the matter is some of these people are stupid and only have their looks to go off, just ruined there only hope of raking it in

Feminism and the world of online gangs hell bent on finding offense at anything and everything gone mad.

Maybe just maybe someone should ask the women who get paid to do this work if they feel used and abused instead of demanding they feel offended all the fucking time!

makes my piss boil shit like this because it detracts from genuine issues out there.

How is that feminism?! Just caused a lot of women to be unemployed.
Also, fact of the matter is some of these people are stupid and only have their looks to go off, just ruined there only hope of raking it in
Pretty poor that. Just because they're models, doesn't make them thick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty poor that. Just because they're models, doesn't make them thick.

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Why I said "some". I work in advertising for a fashion brand and trust me a high percentage are pretty simple, just speaking the truth. I'm not even saying there's anything wrong with that, but it definitely takes a job off them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.