Eden Hazard

Nailed it

Mbappe will be our No1. potential to be the best in the world for years to come.
Sanchez would be a better signing for instant success, as at the top of his game, but not that many years until he is on the decline.

Mbappe will be our No1. potential to be the best in the world for years to come.
Sanchez would be a better signing for instant success, as at the top of his game, but not that many years until he is on the decline.

Would love Mbappe for the reasons you outlined, but I'm thinking Sanchez is more realistic. Be happy with either.

Hazard rumours are just bollocks imo.

Would love Mbappe for the reasons you outlined, but I'm thinking Sanchez is more realistic. Be happy with either.

Hazard rumours are just bollocks imo.
+1
Mbappe is a long shot. He seems to want to go to PSG.
Sanchez looks far more likely - he seems to want to join our squad. And he's in the last year of his contract - Arsenal aren't stupid - they'll sell. So I'm optimistic that this trade goes through.
Hazard - no idea were trade rumors are coming from. He's fantastically talented - but is rumored to upset the dressing room - our mid is already packed (although Hazard has the talent to break down defenders one-on-one which we are in short supply of) - so - I'd rather not sign Hazard.

A thousand times this.Wanted him so badly back when we were originally linked and now, despite his obvious skill, I'm glad he's someone else's problem.

Aside from garnering clicks, I wouldn't be surprised if these murmurs are leaked by us to show the likes of Arse and Monaco that we have other options; because clearly Sanchez and/or Mbappe are the real targets.

Spot on pal, I've seen him live about 10 times only seen him play well about 3 times. Hyped up but in reality a fraud

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.