Eden Hazard

Probably won’t be due to lack of players available in his position. I still think Pep wouldn’t think twice of getting rid of Sergio if someone better became available. I’d swap hazard for sergio without battering an eyelid, even if we had to pay them money also.
Your opinion I wouldn’t.

If there is any truth to Pep's comments.....there is 0% chance of this happening...

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...ws/man-city-transfers-spending-limit-14211257

"There are salaries we cannot pay and there are transfer budgets we cannot pay.

"Maybe in the future it is going to happen but we can't play one player more than £100m, or £90m, or £80m right now.

"They told me. That is the truth.
Probably can't, until the Etihad deal and Nike deal expire.

I'd argue against that in terms of being consistently brilliant. Hazard mards and disappears for a season at a time.

Not saying he isn't amazing, just that we can sometimes underrate our own

Possibly mate. New toys and all that. Pretty sure Hazard and Silva would compliment each other very well. Hazard is an amazing player though. As is our Dave.

Media bullshit

Chelsea would never sell him to another English club. Not a chance of this happening

I can’t see Abramovic selling to us unless it’s a world record fee by some distance!
Wouldn’t rule us out of testing the water though.

Well the game really is fucked if that's the case. Had they put him up for sale before the Neymar transfer you'd have been looking at £100m tops. PSG really have distorted the market.
Not only has PSG distorted the transfer fee market, the Rags have distorted the wages market in the Premier League with the Sanchez deal.
The worrying thing if this continues is we wont be able to compete to get the very best players and will have to continue our recent pattern of having to buy smart at the level below and hope the players step up a level e.g KDB
We almost snatched one in Sanchez who really would have been the cream on the cake and put serious daylight between us and the rest (at least in the Premier League) for some time but the Rags were desperate to stop this happening hence the ridiculous wages offer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.