Eden Hazard

Oh eck I see the next 4 -5K page thread. One out of ten chance. That is only based on all the top players going to Madrid!!!!!!

Neymar -200m
Hazard =150m
Kane -200m
De Gea - 100m

Have RM got a budget of 650m? I dont think so.So there may be a chance one of the above i e., Hazard could be sold to another club.

Last edited by a moderator:
We declined and withdrew from the player's contract transfer negotiations in 2012 when the price was 35 million due to our refusal to pay commission to the player's agent, and we are willing now to pay 150 million?

We declined and withdrew from the player's contract transfer negotiations in 2012 when the price was 35 million due to our refusal to pay commission to the player's agent, and we are willing now to pay 150 million?

Things change though,and may well have done in last 6 years,I'd take him in a heartbeat,arguably one of the best,if not the best in the league at what he does,get him in I say...............................as long as the rumour is true of course

More likely to go to the rags with the sheer ludicrous amounts being bandied about.
Wouldn't get my hopes up.

Would be great to have him. Don't see this ever happening.

Remember Hazard did dick us around for a long time before joining Chelsea.

Oh eck I see the next 4 -5K page thread. One out of ten chance. That is only based on all the top players going to Madrid!!!!!!

Neymar -200m
Hazard =150m
Kane -200m
De Gay - 100m

Have RM got a budget of 650m? I dont think so.So there may be a chance one of the above i e., Hazard could be sold to another club.

Small change for the Banca de Espana! And let's not forget - MCFC are the only team for whom FFP seems to be an issue. MANUre generate every last penny they spend from Uncle Malc's shopping malls and the generous tax system in the Caymans, the top (two?) Spanish clubs seem to be outside the regs, and PSG just two finger the whole stinking edifice which is Uefa!

Would be great to have him. Don't see this ever happening.

Remember Hazard did dick us around for a long time before joining Chelsea.
At the time, Chelsea were in 5th place in the league, but went on to win the CL final.

IIRC, Hazard & his agent preferred Chelsea's bid because it met their financial demands, however they were prepared to accept City's bid if Chelsea failed to get into the following season's CL. Chelsea won the final & the rest was history.

BUT, this was that strange window whereby we'd won the league in dramatic circumstances, & Mancini wanted Hazard, RVP, Martinez, Di Rossi & another player whose name escapes me, but we ended up with Rodwell, Sinclair, Garcia, Nastasic & Maicon.

Never going to happen unless the player puts up an absolute fuss about moving to us.

I reckon Chelsea would rather lose him for £30m to Real Madrid than sell him to us for £150m.

Would we ever dream of selling De Bruyne to Chelsea? That’s about the closest equivalent.

Best player for best player.

Never going to happen unless the player puts up an absolute fuss about moving to us.

I reckon Chelsea would rather lose him for £30m to Real Madrid than sell him to us for £150m.

Would we ever dream of selling De Bruyne to Chelsea? That’s about the closest equivalent.

Best player for best player.
If KDB wanted to leave & the money on offer met our valuation, then why not?

If anything, the Sanchez transfer to ManUre has reinforced the notion that money talks.

In terms of Hazard to City, I'm thinking this link has more to do with the player quoting in an interview how he admired our football, than having any real substance to it.

It's just a personal view & tbh I'd be cool with or without him. I've suffered enough disappointment with Alves & Sanchez to last me for a few seasons yet... :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.