Sunday Supplement 17/18

A question was asked of a guy’s opinion who knows sweet FA about our finances and structure, Every City supporter knows what our owners have set in place for long term stability. If you want knee jerk reaction, you have to go to Trafford and it’s those sympathisers who will get enjoyment from his comments. After all, he did start his comment by, “I don’t have much sympathy” and that tells you all you need to know, making his comment based on ignorance.

All journalists agreeing with Peps stance with regards to the 6 subs and saying that City are being targeted with ‘horrendous’ fouls

All journalists agreeing with Peps stance with regards to the 6 subs and saying that City are being targeted with ‘horrendous’ fouls

Just watched this and have to say I was surprised how positive it was after the bashing on Sky, BT and Bein. Jonathan Liew, Sam Wallace and John Cross, yes John Cross, all in agreement. Amazing.

Just watched this and have to say I was surprised how positive it was after the bashing on Sky, BT and Bein. Jonathan Liew, Sam Wallace and John Cross, yes John Cross, all in agreement. Amazing.

Anyone else think the six subs decision yesterday might be 'evidence' the club are putting together in readiness for another dossier to go to the fa (re: the horrendous refereeing we are suffering this year regarding fouls against us)? A bit like the rumoured dossier we put together in 2012 that I've heard people reference on here

I thought they came down on our side pretty well. I just burst out laughing as did the others when that guy said if he could watch any ream it would be......Burnley! Everyone's face went "What the fuck???"

Ashton set them up to have a right go at pep and all 3 refused and were fully behind us on subs and tackles,ashton said pep has asked to see riley,not sure if he meant before or again now,he said help me out crossy and he didn't either,surprised but happy to hear it

Thought all three were fully supportive of Peps insistence that we are getting fucking battered. Also pointed out it’s not just this City team that are being targeted and other great team in the past have been too.

Also stating that City are that far ahead of the rest of the league technically, opposing Managers are definitely telling their players to clatter us.

Pleased to see this is gathering momentum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.