Eden Hazard

The same Simon Mullock that's looked at KDB's new contract of £200k+£60k p/w and reported it in that article as £300k+£50k p/w?

So now Sam Lee, Ahsan and Tomie are all saying this is genuine, is Mullock still just a plant for Hazard's agent? Or is he just reporting City sided stuff like every other day?

So now Sam Lee, Ahsan and Tomie are all saying this is genuine, is Mullock still just a plant for Hazard's agent? Or is he just reporting City sided stuff like every other day?
Where did I say it was or wasn't genuine? The only opinion I've put forward on this thread is that I didn't think it was likely to be possible.

I'd love to know where he's got those KDB figures from though.

Can you imagine an opposition side being asked to mark Hazard, Sane, Silva, KDB AND Sterling.... that would be terrifying for any defender lol

I dont see this happening and honestly dont want it to happen either considering the hefty price tag. 150m for a 27 year old is a bit too much.

I wish we'd moved for him after he had his crap season in 2015/16 where he only scored 4 goals. Literally everyone in the media thought he was an overrated pile of shit, but it was always going to be a one-off blip. The guy is frighteningly good and we could have grabbed ourselves a bargain that summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.