Carabao Cup Final - Getting Away From Wembley Quickly!

The only problem with travelling in from Watford is that you land at Wembley Central which is on the wrong side of the stadium, so all the pubs there will be allocated to Arsenal

Obviously only a problem if you're planning on going for a drink

You are right on that one I suppose you could walk up the main road and towards the stadium to get on the right side for the city pubs. I remember seeing quite a few Chelsea fans on that side passing through when we played them in the semi in 2013 and there was no bother.

You are right on that one I suppose you could walk up the main road and towards the stadium to get on the right side for the city pubs. I remember seeing quite a few Chelsea fans on that side passing through when we played them in the semi in 2013 and there was no bother.

Yep every time I've been there's been loads of opposition fans on the trains and mingling together in the area of Wembley High Road, no bother at all apart from the Rags surprise surprise

But the pubs do strictly enforce the allocation rules. You have to show your ticket to get in

Thanks for the genuine answers from sensible people .... surprise surprise this post also attracts the knob heads who don’t have kids and don’t understand that some people can’t be out til the early hours of the morning.

Have you no sense of humour?

No, I don’t have children but I have taken my nephew when he was seven to another match.

Kids shouldn’t be at football until they’re old enough to be safe and well. There should also be specific areas for them so standing up or fruity language doesn’t effect them.

Allways park at High Wycome train station just off the M40 massive car park train to wembley stadium. Coming back the railways bank up trains when one full another comes in straight away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.