Cardiff (FA Cup 4th Rd ) Post Match Thread

He got in some really good challenges, but didn't dominate in the air like he usually would, perhaps as a result of losing a load of weight & with it, body strength to hold off aerial challenges.

But he didn't give a goal away & was generally safer than the other 3.

He doesn't look right to me though, hopefully just rusty.
Yes, I agree with you view, but I just think this guy is a man in every sense of the word, just love the guy.

I thought Gundogan was also much better.

He was but we have to take into account, that the team we played against was criminally fucking shite.

But if you compare our players to rags & Spurs in similar (but less violent) situations, we were, another level.

Sanchez performance would not have been motm in City's game.

Dean Saunders on Talkshite actually advocating "leaving one on an opponent" then fast backtracking.
Very similar to what Danny Murphy said a few weeks back on Motd.
"As a midfielder you need to get one in early to let them know you are here".

Thought Bernardo Silva was excellent when given license to roam, a glimpse of the future i think. I don't think him being stuck on the wing does him or the team any favours, although i know it's kind of necessary given our lack of wide options.
Agreed Im hoping Diaz may be used on the left wing. He looks the business when he comes on.

Can somebody educate me about Diaz, I know nothing about the boy, I cannot get to games now, so rely on tv only. What are the kids qualities? I would love to know. I am so happy with all things City, so these young guys coming through are important for the future.

He is very sharp with
Can somebody educate me about Diaz, I know nothing about the boy, I cannot get to games now, so rely on tv only. What are the kids qualities? I would love to know. I am so happy with all things City, so these young guys coming through are important for the future.
the ball. Looks a natural dribeller. He could come up trumps if Sane is out for a while.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.