Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Prestwich_Blue knows more than most but i believe the club gave the PL and PiGMOL direct evidence we had got through investigations we had commissioned and the result was a few refs, this **** one of them suddenly went AWOL.

And yet will all this evidence of corruption against Mason he is fixing our games yet again? Why do we not present the evidence again or disclose his cheating to the media?

It was a v poor performance by the ref and linesmen.

I do not fully blame Mason for the Silva goal as it appeared he was going to give the goal until the linesmen flagged Sane as offiside.

Bennett should have been sent off for the challenge but in all honesty it took a reply for me to know how bad the challenge was, but no doubt everyone on Blue Moon realised its severity immediately. Still the wrong decision and he should have gone at that point.

Just because we only see what the TV cameras show us. Don't for get the ref and his lino are there on the pitch.
It's absolute rubbish all this well we couldn't tell, so how do you expect the referee too. He's there about 5/10 yards from the action.
If he can't see it, he shouldn't be refereeing, as he's fucking blind. I can understand when a ref's view is blocked etc.

Anyone who thinks the refereeing in our games this season is just “incompetent” is a complete and utter fucking bellend who just doesn’t want to admit the game is bent.

There’s a reason all these decisions are going against us, it’s not even just this season, it’s 7/8 seasons now and we still get told by the same old dickheads that it “evens itself out over a season”. Well no, no it fucking doesn’t when it’s corrupt. It could, it should and it would even itself out if it wasn’t corrupt.

There’s way too big and consistent a pattern for anyone to deny it

Fully agree, but at the other end of the spectrum they can't wait to highlight anything that involves our players. If I was Pep I'd send the players out in ice hockey gear midweek.

I do not fully blame Mason for the Silva goal as it appeared he was going to give the goal until the linesmen flagged Sane as offiside.

Bennett should have been sent off for the challenge but in all honesty it took a reply for me to know how bad the challenge was, but no doubt everyone on Blue Moon realised its severity immediately. Still the wrong decision and he should have gone at that point.

The fact mason goes over to his linesmen is the tell here im afraid.

he knows he has flagged for offside so why go over?

He goes because he thinks its a perfectly good goal and instead of saying look, he's not interfering and no one is stopping that, im giving it he goes along with a wrong decision very blatantly.

he is a bent ****!

@Ric isnt a bellend but on this, he is very wrong imo.

I know these threads go nuclear after a game like this, and it generally leads to abuse of the posters who don't follow the Majority.

Me personally, if i was Mason or any of the other Refs who are being told by their superiors to make sure City are stopped. I'd blow the whole thing wide fuckin open, would be one of the biggest sporting scandals ever.

Is it poor refs? Refs who just don't like us and doing it off their own backs? Or, Are they being instructed from their bosses to hamper our progress?

It was a shocker today i wont deny it.

The very same linesman who couldn’t see Spurs players 3 yards offside a couple of years ago!

I know these threads go nuclear after a game like this, and it generally leads to abuse of the posters who don't follow the Majority.

Me personally, if i was Mason or any of the other Refs who are being told by their superiors to make sure City are stopped. I'd blow the whole thing wide fuckin open, would be one of the biggest sporting scandals ever.

Is it poor refs? Refs who just don't like us and doing it off their own backs? Or, Are they being instructed from their bosses to hamper our progress?

It’s not about blowing the whole thing wide open,when there’s large sums of money to be made to do your job,it’s rotten to the core they are desperate to see only certain teams prevail..

Just because we only see what the TV cameras show us. Don't for get the ref and his lino are there on the pitch.
It's absolute rubbish all this well we couldn't tell, so how do you expect the referee too. He's there about 5/10 yards from the action.
If he can't see it, he shouldn't be refereeing, as he's fucking blind. I can understand when a ref's view is blocked etc.

I am not defending him here because I think he is a shockingly imcompetent ref and the guy should have been sent off. Agree his view was not blocked so that only makes me think he was not aware of the severity of the challenge as most people were not until
Seeing slo-mos. Does not change the fact he is shocking of course and I would quite happily never see him ref again.

It’s poor managers for me telling their players to do what they need to do to stop us. Mason was absolutely useless today but he wouldn’t have stopped that assault happening. Their player was set on it from the off. Warnock has a lot to answer for as does Hodgson, Benitez and Pochettino. Contrast that with how Bristol City played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.