Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know these threads go nuclear after a game like this, and it generally leads to abuse of the posters who don't follow the Majority.

Me personally, if i was Mason or any of the other Refs who are being told by their superiors to make sure City are stopped. I'd blow the whole thing wide fuckin open, would be one of the biggest sporting scandals ever.

Is it poor refs? Refs who just don't like us and doing it off their own backs? Or, Are they being instructed from their bosses to hamper our progress?

It was a shocker today i wont deny it.

What stands out is that with certain refs, things never seem to even out and game after game its the same story, much like today.

Of course right at the end he sends the lad off with a second yellow and even that could have been seen as a red card and he does it so it looks like he has been even handed and done his job.

its impossible to have been so constantly on the bad end of decisions for season after season when you look back and not think something is going on.

Imo of course.

There is too much money involved. The cost to sky is multi millions if we win it too easily.

It is fairly obvious.

Watch closely the next few weeks.

It was a v poor performance by the ref and linesmen.

I do not fully blame Mason for the Silva goal as it appeared he was going to give the goal until the linesmen flagged Sane as offiside.

Bennett should have been sent off for the challenge but in all honesty it took a reply for me to know how bad the challenge was, but no doubt everyone on Blue Moon realised its severity immediately. Still the wrong decision and he should have gone at that point.
That's a pretty mealy mouthed response mate

The fact mason goes over to his linesmen is the tell here im afraid.

he knows he has flagged for offside so why go over?

He goes because he thinks its a perfectly good goal and instead of saying look, he's not interfering and no one is stopping that, im giving it he goes along with a wrong decision very blatantly.

he is a bent ****!

He was right to speak to the Lino for his reasoning why he raised his flag. That is standard practice. In no way does that infer he is blatantly letting a wrong decision go.

He was right to speak to the Lino for his reasoning why he raised his flag. That is standard practice. In no way does that infer he is blatantly letting a wrong decision go.

Sorry but it isnt standard practice at all frank.

Where do you see the ref going over to a linesman every time he flags for offside to discuss it?

And yet will all this evidence of corruption against Mason he is fixing our games yet again? Why do we not present the evidence again or disclose his cheating to the media?
There was plenty of evidence provided which is why the boss of the refs had to resign, one ref hurriedly 'retired' and another removed from our games for the rest of the season.
Further objective evidence from a number of sources was brushed under the carpet by the FA and the compliant media with the support of the Lord Haw Haws such as your good self. There's none so blind as those who refuse to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.