Cardiff (FA Cup 4th Rd ) Post Match Thread

Just got back. Total thugs! Stood in a queue waiting for a McDonald’s after the game and there was a Cardif City older steward there. Complained that people paid good money for that game and all we did is defend! You could not make it up. Shocking fans and our support was loud. You’re not fit to referee! Gutted about Sane, hopefully be back soon. Bernardo played exceptionally well and thought Vinny was good in the air. Just hope we have enough pace to get behind teams without Sane.

They can actually do that now. They changed the rules at the start of the 2013/14 season. The following is the rule.
If the match report requests a review or the disciplinary board decides to take action the matter is referred to a panel of three former elite referees.
They each review the video footage independently of one another to determine whether they considered it a sending-off offence.
For an FA charge to follow, the decision by the panel must be unanimous.

Sadly I think Mason would need to request a review!
There will not be a review because he got a yellow. That’s the end of the matter. This is where it needs changing
Can only remember one time this has happened after a yellow was Ben thatcher

I agree. Kane’s was as bad as Ali’s for me. Both red cards. None given.

The worst thing for me is the fact a professional football player would intentionally do that knowing how severe the consequences could be.

I am sick of it. Sick of seeing our players targeted. Skilful players will get pissed off playing in this league if it is allowed to continue.
Totally.....Mason was shyte...Cardiff are low life thugs.....we should let the tw@t Bennett know what we think of him... Leroy out for a number of weeks....so should Clogger Bennett be....fookin second rate w@nker....

Warnock embarrassing in that press conference. So playing in England means every team has to have at least one Chopper Harris and one Roy Kean ? He’s living in the dark ages
He's also wrong the game was in Wales not England.

Brilliant that we have the strength in depth now to manage the absence on David Silva which we definitely struggled with last year.
A very good point, today is one of the first time that he's not played that I haven't actually felt we missed him. We've won more difficult games without him, but you can always see he's not there, today, I really never thought about it, such was our control of the first half.

One thing I did notice was that our movement up front was clever in the first half, as all the attacking players showed for it, almost in rotation, but after half time we didn't look anywhere near as fluent with Aguero on.

I know spitting at someone is disgusting and should never happen but it ain’t going to break someone’s leg in two.
This is where English football and media are still in the dark ages.
They would rather have someone sent off for waving an imaginary card than a leg breaker like today
Pisses me off

Very worried for Vinny after today. I know he’s been out a while and so would be obviously a bit rusty. But he looked so slow and feared to jump to challenge for balls. So sad to be witnessing the demise of a great player and captain. When Laporte arrives I can’t see him getting a luck in. I’m praying I’m wrong and that he just needs a few games to get back to normal. But history tells me otherwise. He was looking for excuses today, so sad. If/when he is finished I hope the club keep him on to train him up to be Pep’s successor.
Have to totally disagree. Vinny played within himself today, which he should probably have done many more times in the lwst
Utter utter bollocks pal. Your knowledge of football is right up there with lee masons refereeing skills
Agreed

just got back, much happier than my last visit in 2013. decent game, so many chances, mason a total cu*t as usual let the fuckers kick shit out of us. onwards and upwards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.