Cardiff (FA Cup 4th Rd ) Post Match Thread

I’d like to know who put the **** up to it? I wonder if he’s received his Brown envelope yet?

We often forget a lot of these players probably grew up supporting the rags or one of our rivals. Anything they can do to aid them they will. Rodney Marsh an ex pro called it right, total bollocks!

Can never understand the reasoning behind F.A.'s decision not to be able to take retrospective action after a yellow card has been given to a player , Kane , Alli , Bennett and others should all be serving three match bans for dangerous play , the fact the referee only deemed these challenges yellow cards is irrelevant , if they can bring in VAR for decisions then dirty bastards like Spuds and Cardiff should be brought to justice and their players banned with after match video evidence
Totally agree. If its shown to be dangerous after the match then there should be a new punishment irrespective of the refs decision. I think after this incident the FA may well be looking closer at how to properly punish players found guilty of such malicious intent.

I didn't think that we initially did that as we kept trying to break for 15 minutes, but yes I agree that was what happened, and it was good game management, I did say that earlier in the thread.
It was natural to try to get the third early doors in the second half as we did but once that didn’t happen it was right to shut up shop. As you say we did that very well even though it did spoil the spectacle.

Peaky blinders on MOTD

vintage-daily-mirror-comics-avon_360_5b8d361a6aaeb3ccb100434141216713.jpg

It was natural to try to get the third early doors in the second half as we did but once that didn’t happen it was right to shut up shop. As you say we did that very well even though it did spoil the spectacle.

Spoil the spectacle is exactly what we should threaten to do. "OK....you are going to allow teams to kick our players with impunity? No problem we will go ahead and play keep ball the rest of the game!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.